Hide WhatsApp Status: WhatsApp is one of the most famous texting administrations in India and all over the planet. The stage offers a plenty of elements, some that you may not know about.
Clients can likewise share media, for example, pictures and recordings utilizing the stage. In the event that you update your WhatsApp status routinely by posting text, photographs or recordings, you may not believe everybody in your contact rundown should have the option to see something similar.
This is the way you can conceal your WhatsApp status from chose clients (Android)
1. Open the WhatsApp application on your cell phone by tapping on the symbol of the equivalent.
2. Click on the three spot menu situated on the upper right hand corner of your screen.
3. Tap on settings.
4. Click on the ‘Record’ choice.
5. Tap on Privacy.
6. Select the ‘Status’ choice.
7. Here you can pick between ‘My contacts, My contacts aside from and just offer with choices. Click on the ‘My contacts with the exception of’ choice to confine specific clients from survey your WhatsApp status.
8. Select the contacts who you wish to limit your WhatsApp status from.
9. Click on the tick mark bolt situated on the base right hand corner of your screen.
10. Tap on Done.
Visit Featureweekly.com for more news
- Gabriella Melrose just released her first female empowerment book - July 5, 2022
- Instagram is trying a method for transforming video posts into Reels - July 1, 2022
- Download Video from Instagram- Best Ways - June 30, 2022