Cosmetic DentistryCosmetic dentistry is the collective name used for all dental procedures and processes that perfect a patient’s teeth, face, and smile. The procedures mainly center around boosting the patient’s confidence in their face and smile. To achieve that, cosmetic dentistry practitioners slightly to significantly alter the patient’s teeth’ shape, color, size, or placement.
Revive Dental Cosmetic DentistryRevive Dental Winnipeg specializes in cosmetic dentistry. It hosts many dental services that enhance the patient’s natural beauty and confidence. Some of the significant services available under the cosmetic dentistry department at Revive Dental are as follows.
- Teeth Whitening
- Bridges and Crowns
- Dental Implants
- Teeth whitening is reviving the natural white color of discolored or darkened teeth.
- People who suffer from stained teeth resort to the teeth whitening process.
- Teeth whitening is one of the most successful and affordable cosmetic dental treatments at Revive Dental Winnipeg.
- Revive Dental uses personalized whitening trays for effective teeth whitening.
- Veneers are used to even out all the imperfections of one’s natural teeth.
- Veneers help fix teeth gaps, uneven teeth lines, etc.
- Veneers help whiten the teeth and avoid any staining on the teeth.
- Revive Dental’s veneers are ultra-thin and tailor-made for the patient.
Bridges and Crowns
- Dental crowns are undoubtedly the best option to protect a decaying or damaged tooth.
- Using crowns on damaged teeth helpsprevent further damage from chewing.
- Dental bridges are the best way to fill the gaps between teeth.
- Dental crowns and dental bridges are used together to fill a teeth gap effectively.
- Dentures are artificial teeth that can be fixed in the mouth instead of natural teeth.
- People who have lost their natural teeth due to aging, accidents, decaying, etc., can use dentures.
- At Revive Dental, patients can have a full or partial set of dentures as required.
- Dental implants are strong and relatively permanent replacement teeth.
- Implants look and feel very similar to the natural teeth.
- Implants help maintain the health of the jaw bone and gums.
Latest posts by Raeesa Sayyad (see all)
- The Top Kelowna Dentist for Wisdom Teeth Removal - November 27, 2023
- Navigating the Future – Trends in Manual Link Building for Ultimate SEO Success - November 23, 2023
- Revive Dental Winnipeg: The Complete Cosmetic Dentistry Solution - October 26, 2023