Social media has become an essential part of people’s lives as artificial intelligence has taken over nearly everyone’s thoughts. Nowadays, social media is so popular that people check their phones first thing in the morning rather than being thankful to the supreme power for this beautiful life.
Well, not only has scrolling through social media taken away precious time with loved ones, but it also seems to be bad for your health. However, many people fail to cut down on their time spent on social media. We’ve got some advice for cutting down on time spent on social media.
Tips for cutting down on time spent on social media –
1. Turn off notifications
Turning off notifications on your phone will greatly assist you in avoiding them.
2. Move apps away from your home screen
Moving apps away from your home screen will greatly assist you in avoiding touching your phone. As the saying goes, what goes up must come down.
3. Don’t check your phone when you wake up
Make it a habit to check your phone as soon as you wake up.In the morning, try to avoid using your smartphone and instead indulge in self-care activities like yoga, meditation, and others.
4. Keep track of how much time you spend on apps
If you keep track of how much time you spend on social media, you will automatically reduce your phone use because you will be able to see the difference for yourself.
5. Move your phone to a different room
If you want to spend less time on your phone, move it to a different room. In this instance, the “out of sight, out of mind” strategy will also work.
- Netflix adds spatial audio to a lot more films and television series - February 2, 2023
- ChatGPT developer launches AI detection tool after complaints from school districts about cheating - February 1, 2023
- Google doodle honors ‘Sương Nguyệt Anh’, the first female newspaper editor in Vietnam - February 1, 2023