WrestleMania 40 is one month ahead of schedule for the release of WWE 2K24, which is scheduled for March 8, 2024. Because it served as the inspiration for Showcase of the Immortals, popularly known as 40 Years of WrestleMania, the game’s marquee mode, that weekend is also noteworthy. In addition to providing all the information you require regarding the WWE 2K24 cover star, debut trailer, and pre-order bonuses, they have listed all the matches that have been made public for that mode thus far below. Also, soon, your WWE 2K24 guide will include MyFaction details.
Release date of WWE 2K24
The date of release for WWE 2K24 is March 8, 2024. On March 5, 2024, the game will be released three days ahead of schedule to those who pre-order either the Deluxe or 40 Years of WrestleMania edition. They very certainly also get other goodies for their money, like other covers of Cody Rhodes, who is the cover star.
Trailer of WWE 2K24
The first trailer for WWE 2K24 was released prior to the Royal Rumble, where Cody Rhodes and Bayley secured their spots at WrestleMania 40 by winning their respective 30-wrestler bouts. Along with a sneak peek at the new coffin and special guest referee matches, the movie features a tonne of footage from the 40 Years of WrestleMania mode. Click the picture to view it.
Cover artist of WWE 2K24
Cody Rhodes is the cover star for WWE 2K24. The former AEW Fight Forever favourite is going to WrestleMania with the goal of winning his first WWE world title. After Rhodes unable to complete the quest last year, the game’s catch line, “finish your story,” was inspired by that quest.
The 40 Years of WrestleMania version of WWE 2K24 has a montage of classic icons including Hulk Hogan, Steve Austin, and Andre The Giant, while the deluxe edition of the game features a cover featuring Rhea Ripley and Bianca Belair.
Pre-orders for WWE 2K24
These are the three pre-order tiers for WWE 2K24 that are available; each one has a unique set of attainable things and access. Below is an overview of what’s included in every WWE 2K24 edition:
WWE 2K24 Standard Edition
- Dusty Rhodes (with MyFaction card)
- Mattel Cody Rhodes (with MyFaction card)
- Stardust Superstar Billy Graham
- Undashing Cody Rhodes
- Pharaoh card for MyFaction (manager)
WWE 2K24 Deluxe Edition
- 3 Days early access
- All standard edition bonuses
- Rhea Ripley alt attire & MyFaction gold card
- Bianca Belair alt attire & MyFaction gold card Season Pass (5 DLC packs)
- MyRise Mega Boost
WWE 2K24 40 Years of WrestleMania Edition
- All standard edition & deluxe edition bonuses
- WrestleMania 40 arena
- Macho King Randy Savage (WrestleMania 6)
- Rey Mysterio (WrestleMania 22)
- Triple H (WrestleMania 30)
- Charlotte Flair (WrestleMania 33)
- Rhea Ripley (WrestleMania 36)
- Gold MyFaction cards for all five above wrestlers
New match types in WWE 2K24
For WWE 2K24, four new match kinds are confirmed. These include the special guest referee match, the ambulance match, the casket match, and the gauntlet match. A working move, cars and interactive vending machines have all been added to the backstage brawl bouts.
40 Years of WrestleMania periods in WWE 2K24
Showcase of the Immortals is the name given to 40 Years of WrestleMania in the game. These are the matches that have been confirmed for the mode thus far; we will keep this list updated until it is released.
- Hulk Hogan vs Andre The Giant (WrestleMania 3)
- Rick Rude vs Ultimate Warrior (WrestleMania 5)
- Razor Ramon vs Shawn Michaels (WrestleMania 10)
- Bret Hart vs Steve Austin (WrestleMania 13)
- Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels (WrestleMania 25)
- Charlotte Flair vs Rhea Ripley (WrestleMania 39)
- Roman Reigns vs Cody Rhodes (WrestleMania 39)
Schedule of release for WWE 2K24 DLC
Five DLC packs for WWE 2K24 will be released. This was the calendar for 2023; we expect it to remain essentially identical. However, none of its content has been confirmed as of yet. Bray Wyatt, Tiffany Stratton, and the Steiner Brothers were among the treats on the WWE 2K23 DLC list; this time, it’s expected that they will be included in the on-disc roster.
- WWE 2K24 DLC Pack 1: April
- WWE 2K24 DLC Pack 2: May
- WWE 2K24 DLC Pack 3: June
- WWE 2K24 DLC Pack 4: July
- WWE 2K24 DLC Pack 5: August
New legends in WWE 2K24
The WWE 2K24 roster already has a number of well-known figures from past games, like Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Steve Austin, Hulk Hogan, and many more. But a lot of new (old!) faces might be joining them as well, based on the recent WWE SuperCard mobile game series. With their inclusion in 2K’s mobile spin-off, The Nasty Boys, Ken Shamrock, Sandman, and Torrie Wilson have raised hopes that they will soon return to the squared circle in WWE 2K24.
Details of WWE 2K24 MyFaction
Fans have cried out for character models exclusive to WWE 2K24 MyFaction to be included in the game this year, but there are currently no information available to share on that front. For example, once WWE 2K23 was released, other versions of Bayley and Scott Steiner were included. However, as MyFaction: naughty is the only mode in the game that requires paid-for currency, there was no way to access them outside of it.
- Tommy Hilfiger is joining the F1 Academy as an official partner - February 26, 2024
- Which 5 NHL teams have the most legendary players? - February 26, 2024
- The top 5 NBA players with the most wins at age 25 - February 26, 2024