The 2023–24 NHL season is still in its early stages, but there is already a significant deal of evidence to back up the claim that this is the best period in history to be a hockey fan.
One more: On Tuesday, October 24, all 32 teams will compete in what is being referred to as the Frozen Frenzy. Furthermore, the opening puck drops have been spaced out so that no two games start at the same time, unlike on other days when there are a lot of events.
Additionally, John Buccigross will present a “whip-around” Frozen Frenzy show that will highlight the highlights of each game for viewers (like “NFL Red Zone,” but for the NHL). From 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. ET on ESPN+ and from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. ET on ESPN2, respectively, will be this special show.
The Toronto Maple Leafs and Washington Capitals will kick off a tripleheader on ESPN at 6 p.m. ET, followed by the Boston Bruins and Chicago Blackhawks at 8:30 p.m. ET, and the Philadelphia Flyers and Vegas Golden Knights at 11 p.m. ET (with those exclusive games simulcast on ESPN+). NHL PowerPlay, which is a part of an ESPN+ membership, will provide access to the final 13 games for subscribers.
Here is the full game schedule for the night:
- Toronto Maple Leafs at Washington Capitals, 6 p.m. (ESPN/ESPN+)
- Anaheim Ducks at Columbus Blue Jackets, 6:30 p.m.
- Buffalo Sabres at Ottawa Senators, 6:45 p.m.
- Carolina Hurricanes at Tampa Bay Lightning, 7 p.m.
- New Jersey Devils at Montreal Canadiens, 7:15 p.m.
- Dallas Stars at Pittsburgh Penguins, 7:30 p.m.
- San Jose Sharks at Florida Panthers, 7:45 p.m.
- Colorado Avalanche at New York Islanders, 8 p.m.
- Seattle Kraken at Detroit Red Wings, 8:15 p.m.
- Boston Bruins at Chicago Blackhawks, 8:30 p.m. (ESPN/ESPN+)
- St. Louis Blues at Winnipeg Jets, 8:45 p.m.
- Edmonton Oilers at Minnesota Wild, 9 p.m.
- Vancouver Canucks at Nashville Predators, 9:15 p.m.
- New York Rangers at Calgary Flames, 9:45 p.m.
- Arizona Coyotes at Los Angeles Kings, 10:30 p.m.
- Philadelphia Flyers at Vegas Golden Knights, 11 p.m. (ESPN/ESPN+)
- Homeworld 3, a sci-fi RTS sequel, will be released in March - December 2, 2023
- Taylor Swift Will Receive Over $100 Million Just From Spotify In 2023 - December 2, 2023
- Google doodle celebrates the United Arab Emirates National Day - December 2, 2023