Five Netflix features that will elevate your streaming experience will open up a world of possibilities. With these features, you can now enjoy the ultimate entertainment journey by customizing your recommendations and optimizing your data usage. The five most crucial features of Netflix that you should be aware of and how to use them.
1. Get Customized Recommendations –
Get customized recommendations on Netflix as you watch motion pictures and shows. The more you rate ‘Approval’ or ‘Disapproval’, the better it figures out your inclinations and recommends comparable substance. You can also fine-tune your recommendations even further with the help of Netflix’s “Double Thumbs Up” feature, which helps you get recommendations that are more tailored to what you enjoy. You can likewise make an organized rundown of films and series you need to watch in the future by adding them to ‘My Rundown’. Netflix uses the information in your list to make recommendations that are more tailored to your preferences.
2. Use The USE Search Bar Efficiently –
The search bar on the homepage makes it easy to sort and locate content based on your requirements. For instance, Netflix Original titles can be found by typing “Netflix.” You can also search for TV shows and movies based on the subtitles and audio languages you prefer by visiting Browse by Languages online.
3. Remove Or Hide Titles From Your Profile –
You can selectively delete or hide titles from your Netflix viewing history if you don’t want others to know what you watch. By simply hovering over the thumbnail and clicking the “X” to remove it, you can also get rid of titles in your “continue watching” row.
4. Control Your Data Usage (Mobile Hack) –
The Netflix mobile app lets you choose between Wi-Fi Only, Low, Medium, High, and Unlimited for your cellular data usage. When you are not connected to a Wi-Fi network, Wi-Fi prevents you from streaming.
5. Know All The Keyboard Shortcuts –
These five will help you navigate Netflix like a pro.
- F will give you full screen; Esc will take you out of it
- PgDn pauses, PgUp will play
- The spacebar will also pause and play
- Shift + Right Arrow will fast-forward; Shift + Left Arrow will rewind
- M will toggle your mute button, depending on your computer
- S will Skip Intro.
- Steve Kerr signs a record-breaking contract extension with the Warriors - February 24, 2024
- ‘Spaceman’ brings Adam Sandler into heavy-handed sci-fi drama - February 24, 2024
- What are the Top 5 Fastest Growing Industries in the Next 5 Years? - February 24, 2024