The Fall Classic is now started.
Starting later this week, the World Series will feature a matchup between the Texas Rangers and the Arizona Diamondbacks.
In their 62-year history, the Rangers, who will have home-field advantage in the best-of-seven series, are trying to win their first championship. The last time they played in the World Series was in 2011, where they had a 3-2 series lead against the St. Louis Cardinals before lost the following two games.
This postseason, the Rangers beat the Baltimore Orioles and Tampa Bay Rays to win all seven of their games before sweeping the Houston Astros in the first two games of the American League Championship Series. Before winning the final two games of the series on the road to advance, the Rangers then dropped three straight games. They avoided giving their intrastate rival their fifth trip to the World Series in seven years by doing this.
The young Diamondbacks swept the Los Angeles Dodgers in the division series with a three-game sweep after sweeping the Milwaukee Brewers in the wild card round. Then, in Game 7 of the NLCS, they staged a comeback victory over the Philadelphia Phillies.
Arizona last played in the Fall Classic in 2001, a year in which they also earned the franchise’s first championship.
Soon, one of these teams will be hailed as champions.
How to watch the 2023 World Series is provided here.
When is the World Series?
The 2023 World Series will get started at Globe Life Field in Arlington, Texas, on Friday, October 27.
What TV channel is the World Series on?
The 2023 World Series will air all of its games on FOX. The 2023 World Series will only be broadcast exclusively in Spanish on FOX Deportes.
Throughout the series, MLB Network will offer thorough on-site pregame and postgame coverage.
How is the World Series streamed?
Every World Series game will be broadcast live on MLB.tv and FOX Sports Go.
What radio station is the World Series on?
ESPN Radio will carry every World Series game. All World Series games will be covered in Spanish on Univision Radio.
What is the World Series schedule?
The complete schedule for Game 1 of the World Series between the Texas Rangers and Arizona Diamondbacks is provided below:
- Game 1 – Friday, Oct. 27 at Globe Life Field, 8:03 p.m. ET
- Game 2 – Saturday, Oct. 28 at Globe Life Field, 8:03 p.m. ET
- Game 3 – Monday, Oct. 30 at Chase Field, 8:03 p.m. ET
- Game 4 – Tuesday, Oct. 31 at Chase Field, 8:03 p.m. ET
- Game 5 – Wednesday, Nov. 1 at Chase Field, 8:03 p.m. ET (if necessary)
- Game 6 – Friday, Nov. 3 at Globe Life Field, 8:03 p.m. ET (if necessary)
- Game 7 – Saturday, Nov. 4 at Globe Life Field, 8:03 p.m. ET (if necessary)
- Homeworld 3, a sci-fi RTS sequel, will be released in March - December 2, 2023
- Taylor Swift Will Receive Over $100 Million Just From Spotify In 2023 - December 2, 2023
- Google doodle celebrates the United Arab Emirates National Day - December 2, 2023