Do You Know Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s Net Worth, Four years after leaving the Royal Family?

Do You Know Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s Net Worth, Four years after leaving the Royal Family?

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s net worth has been revealed four years after the couple left the royal family.

The Sussexes live in a luxurious mansion in Montecito, California, with their two children, Prince Archie and Princess Lilibet. The couple’s mansion is reportedly worth $14 million (£11 million) and the couple live near the likes of Oprah Winfrey, Ellen DeGeneres and Katy Perry.

The Sussexes have a combined net worth of $60 million, despite stepping back from their roles as senior royals in 2020 and having to pay back taxes on renovations to their former home, Frogmore Cottage Windsor. (48 million pounds).

In May 2020, it was reported that the Duke and Duchess were planning to repay the tax on the renovation of Frogmore Cottage over the next 10 years. The total cost of the refurbishment is estimated to be around £2.4m, with monthly payments of around £18,000 to be paid in full.

Since immigrating to the United States from the United Kingdom, the couple has entered into several lucrative deals. In 2020, the same year they announced their royal departure, the couple reportedly signed a deal worth around $100m (£80m) with Netflix. They subsequently secured an advance of $20 million (£17 million) from publisher Penguin Random House for four volumes of reports, including Spare.

The couple also signed a lucrative $25m (£18m) deal with Spotify at the end of 2020, and Meghan launched her Archetype podcast. In a joint statement, the couple’s company Archewell and streaming platform Spotify said the couple had “mutually agreed to part ways and are proud of the series we made together,” but Spotify officials later said: He said the manager called the couple “f***ing grifters.”

The Sussexes’ many big deals came after they announced they were stepping away from royal duties. When the couple worked for the royal family, they paid 95% of their annual income to Prince Harry’s father. A taxpayer-funded sovereign grant reportedly made up the remaining 5% of the Sussexes’ income. And when they stepped down as senior members of the royal family, King Charles reportedly gave them a “substantial sum”.

Before Meghan Markle married into the British royal family, her fortune was estimated at $5 million. Before she met the prince, Meghan worked as an actress on the popular legal drama Suits. Meghan is famous for her role as Rachel Zane on her hit TV show, where she is said to have earned $50,000 (about £37,000) per episode.

Fast forward to 2024, and Meghan Markle is currently preparing to launch her own brand, American Riviera Orchard, which is rumored to be a copy of Gwyneth Paltrow’s brand, Goop. According to reports surrounding the trademark application, Meghan’s brand will sell: “Fragrance sachets; Lavender Sachets; Non-medicated skin care preparations; Bath and shower gels and salts…non-mediated hair preparations; Bath soap; Bar soap: Non-medicated hand soaps: Body creams: Bath oil: Body lotions: Cosmetics [and] Body Oil.”

Share This Post