Big Freedia, a bounce artist from New Orleans, has announced that her new album, “Central City,” will be released on June 23. It will be her first full-length release since 2014’s “Just Be Free.” Lil Wayne, Faith Evans, Kelly Price, Sonyae, and other artists contribute tracks to the collection.
Recently delivered singles “Focal City Free-form” and “$100 Note,” including Ciara, show up as a component of the 16-melody tracklist while the collection’s third single, a flourishing club track named “Bigfoot,” was delivered today.
“Call me Bigfoot stepping on these bitches necks,” Freedia’s supreme vocals declare as the shocking basslines of “Bigfoot” guide her conveyance. “I got a big foot but I’m getting bigger checks/They don’t see what’s coming next.”
Big Freedia calls the single “a powerful anthem of empowerment and motivation” in a statement.
Big Freedia said the following about the new album and her place in the development of bounce music: My new album is called Bigga Bounce, and Bounce has gone through many iterations—from Triggerman to Sissy to Cash Money Bounce. I’d like to welcome you all to Central City, where I’ll be paying tribute to my hometown, hip-hop, and the art of making new sounds.
The playlist for “Central City”
1. Central City Freestyle
2. Big Time ft. Kamaiyah
3. Throw It Back
4. Motivate Ya ft. Kelly Price
5. Pop That
7. El Niño ft. Lil Wayne & Boyfriend
8. $100 Bill ft. Ciara
9. Pepto Interlude
10. Booty Like A Drummer
11. You Already Know ft. Sonyae
12. Bitch You Want ft. Faith Evans
13. Life Lessons
14. NOLA Babies
15. Gin In My System
16. Voodoo Magic ft. The Soul Rebels
- Top 5 things to purchase in GTA Online on the week of its 10th anniversary - October 2, 2023
- Top 5 Video Games Coming in October 2023 - October 2, 2023
- Appalachian Trail: Google doodle honors longest hiking-only footpath in the world - October 2, 2023