Is this the last time Bedlam appears to us? This season, the 1904 college football rivalry game may come to an end as Oklahoma moves from the Big 12 to the SEC and Oklahoma State indicates that it may not carry on the series in the future.
Because of this, the winner of this year’s game will have the greatest bragging rights imaginable. The Cowboys are playing some of their finest football as they enter the game, having won four straight and going 4-1 in conference play.
After suffering its first defeat of the year on the road against unranked Kansas, OU is hoping that another upset isn’t in the works as they aim to maintain their chances of winning the Big 12 and, possibly, the College Football Playoffs.
Bedlam game odds for 2023
Courtesy of FanDuel
- Line: Oklahoma -6.5
- Total: 63.5 points
- Moneyline: OU -300 | OSU +240
The majority of analytic and prediction systems believe Oklahoma will win this week against the Cowboys.
Among these is the College Football Power Index, a computer-based predictive tool that picks winners by simulating games 20,000 times.
In 80.8 percent of the simulations, the index predicts that the Sooners will prevail, with OSU winning in the remaining 19.2 percent of sims.
The computer analyses the difference between each team’s expected scoring margin every game and projects Oklahoma to win by 14.1 points over Oklahoma State.
Here, bet on Bedlam.
Sign up with FanDuel by clicking this link to receive $200 in bonus bets once only $5 is wagered on any game, including Bedlam.
In this Big 12 football classic between the Sooners and Cowboys, bet $5 with DraftKings and instantly receive $200 in Bonus Bets.
Bet just $1 on any college football game to receive $200 in bonus bets from Bet365.
Here at Points Bet, you may get Bonus Bets of up to $1,000.
Or, if you lose, get $1,500 back in free bets from BetMGM.
Bedlam Game schedule for 2023
- When: Sat., Nov. 4
- Time: 2:30 p.m. Central
- TV: ABC network
- Stream live: fuboTV (Try for free)
- Wrestler And Producer QT Marshall Announces Resigns From AEW - November 28, 2023
- Taylor Swift’s “Eras Tour” will be available for streaming in honour of her birthday - November 28, 2023
- Gotham Awards 2023: “Past Lives” Wins Best Feature Title – Know Complete Winners List - November 28, 2023