Finding thoughtful gifts for everyone of your loved ones can seem daunting, especially if you’re trying to stay within a gift-giving budget. Many large businesses, thankfully, post gift guides that can be used as inspiration over the Christmas season.
One such source is Amazon’s annual list of the most popular gifts among its consumers. Continue reading to explore some of the most popular presents for 2021, ranging from high-end tech to low-cost stocking stuffers. Also, once the holiday season is over, think about how to consolidate credit card debt.
Unique gifts for the whole family in our holiday gift guide
You won’t have to seek far to locate a wonderful present for everyone on your holiday buying list. According to Amazon, the following are some of the most popular presents for 2021:
- Technology that allows you to work from home. With the advent of remote work, Amazon customers are flocking to best-selling items like noise-canceling headphones, Bluetooth speakers, fuzzy slippers, and houseplants to make working from home more enjoyable.
- New kitchen gadgets. like pressure cookers, air fryers, and pour-over coffee makers if you’re looking for the perfect gift for the foodie in your family. Cookware basics such as stand mixers and cast-iron pans are also popular among home cooks.
- Back-to-school essentials. For students who have returned to in-person learning, the colder weather means it’s time to invest in new winter coats, scarves, and gloves. Backpacks, bikes, and reusable water bottles are also popular holiday gifts.
- Goodies for self-care. If you’re looking for a last-minute gift suggestion, candles are always a good choice. Stylish self-care gifts such as bath bombs, beard care packages, bathrobes, and even mini fridges for luxurious skin care items are also popular.
- Gifts that the entire family will enjoy. Shared presents like classic board games, jigsaw puzzles, and s’mores making kits make quality time even more delightful.
Gift cards are also a good option for the person who already has everything. Credit card rewards may also be redeemed as gift cards, which can help you save money on Christmas shopping. Credible allows you to compare rewards credit cards for free and without affecting your credit score.
In the New Year, how do you consolidate Holiday debt?
When the holidays are done, gift shopping can leave consumers with a costly spending hangover. According to recent poll findings, Americans anticipate to spend about $1,000 on holiday-related expenses this year, and 70% of buyers go over budget during the holidays.
Consider a debt consolidation loan if you’ve racked up more credit card debt than you can handle. This is a form of personal loan that you pay back in fixed monthly payments over a predetermined length of time, which can save you money in the long run on interest.
According to a recent study by Credible, consolidating credit card debt into a personal loan can save customers over $2,400. That’s because personal loans have lower interest rates than credit cards: according to the Federal Reserve, the average rate on a two-year personal loan is 9.39 percent, compared to 17.13 percent for credit cards.
Credible allows you to compare debt consolidation loans for free and calculate your potential savings with a personal loan calculator.
- Which Is Better, iMessage or WhatsApp? - March 25, 2023
- Michigan is the first state in decades to repeal the “right-to-work” law - March 25, 2023
- Google doodle celebrates the Greece’s Independence Day - March 25, 2023