The Packers are one win away from a NFC North title, and the Vikings are one win away from a season finisher compartment.
Here are five things to watch.
- Greatness on the edge: Minnesota edge rushers Danielle Hunter and Everson Griffen have consolidated for 21½ sacks this season. Green Bay’s Za’Darius Smith and Preston Smith have consolidated for precisely the same aggregate. That is 43 sacks among four players on a similar field Monday night. Which team has the bigger effect will go far toward choosing this game.
- Turnover propensities: The Vikings’ protection positions fourth in the alliance in absolute takeaways this season with 27, and the unit is falling off a seven-turnover exertion against the Chargers a week ago. The Packers rank seventh with 23 takeaways, and LB Preston Smith and CB Kevin King have two of Vikings QB Kirk Cousins’ five captures this season. The two groups will put a premium on securing the football.
- Vengeance visit, part I: Cousins had one of his most disastrous performances of the period at Lambeau Field in Week 2, as he was held under half culminations (14-of-32) and tossed the two picks for a 52.9 passer rating. WRs Adam Thielen and Stefon Diggs, who burnt the Packers in two games in 2018, consolidated for only six gets for 124 yards, however Diggs had a 45-yard TD. Minnesota’s offense will be searching for reclamation while Green Bay’s resistance would adore an encore.
- Vengeance visit, part II: The Packers bounced on the Vikings last time, taking a 21-0 lead not exactly a moment into the subsequent quarter, however then Green Bay was closed out over the last 44 minutes of the game. The Packers have been searching for a reliably gainful presentation on offense all season, and this would be the ideal time for it.
- Climbing the outlines: Packers RB Aaron Jones has 17 touchdowns this year, tying him with Don Hutson for fourth-most in a solitary season in group history. Up following up is Sterling Sharpe with 18 (1994), Jim Taylor with 19 (1962), and Ahman Green with the record 20 (2003). Jones has two games to go, as all group records are for the normal season as it were.
- Keto Done Right! - December 3, 2020
- KETOTRIM MAKES KETOSIS POSSIBLE - December 2, 2020
- STOP WONDERING HOW MANY CARBS YOU CAN HAVE ON KETO - November 28, 2020
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Feature Weekly journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.