The GAFM IBS International Board of Standards has maintained accreditation from the TUV in Europe. The Global Academy of Finance and Management ® is a certifying body which accredits courses, training or degree programs globally to be a pathway toward earning a specialization certification or charter designation.
We are running certification programs with international alliances in over 30 nations this year and that does not include e-learning and our distribution with MOOC Massive Online Open Courses related courses. The GAFM utilizes 6 directives for certification including: Government Recognized Education, Relevant Coursework, Experience, Assessment, Continuing Education and Ethics.
Here are some of the top Finance and Management Certification Programs that we offer through distribution partners. These are certifications, charters and professional designations licenses.
- AFA Accredited Financial Analyst ®
- CRA Certified Risk Analyst ®
- CWM Chartered Wealth Manager ®
- MPM Master Project Manager ®
- CTEP Chartered Trust & Estate Planner ®
- MFP Master Financial Planner ®
- MMC Master Management Consultant ®
- CTEP Chartered Trust and Estate Planner ®
- AMA Accredited Management Accountant ®
- CIPM Certified International Project Manager ®
- ChE Chartered Economist ®
- CMA ™ Chartered Marketing Analyst ™
- CAM Chartered Asset Manager ™
- CCA ™ Chartered Compliance Analyst ™
- CPM ™ Chartered Portfolio Manager ™
- CEC ™ Certified E-Commerce Consultant ™
- ** There are over 100 other VIP Professional Designation Courses that can be taken from GAFM educational
providers includingInforma and EdX.
The GAFM™ Certification programs are in a standards agreement with the CHEA and the ACBSP accreditation agency. These certification programs have been delivered by some of the largest education companies in the world such as: Thomson Reuters, Informa, EdX Education, the University of California, and many more.
The CEO George Mentz has been a lawyer and educator for over 20 years, and states, “We offer the highest standards in graduate certification while bringing value and affordability to people of all nations.” The GAFM has offered hundreds of scholarships over the years and continues to serve those with great talent and need.
To apply to become an accredited provider of these “vendor neutral” accredited certification programs, please contact the GAFM Board of Standards at www.GAFM.com
The GAFM’s International Board of Standards & the Global Academy of Finance and Management ® The IBS/GAFM is an EU Accredited Certification Body that partners with accredited business schools and training companies to provide “Certification Programs”. The Board of Standards has 30+ Trademarked Certification Programs in Business, Finance, Economics, Banking, Compliance, Human Resources, and Project Management. IBS/GAFM is a TUV Accredited and ISO 29990 Certified. We have agreements with the CHEA & ACBSP to accept exams & courses from 1000+ Accredited Business Schools and we work with greats such as Thomson Reuters and Informa to provide certification programs. The GAFM has been a professional member of ICE, AACSB, ACBSP, IOQM, TUV, NBEA and many other educational bodies. Attorney George Mentz is a Doctor of Jurisprudence with an MBA and International Law Credentials along with various other governmental law licenses.
- Hmmmm! Could Texas be adding another billionaire to its roster? - December 4, 2020
- Overseas Traitors Investigation Committee Issued Investigation Order No. 1 to Expose Anti-China “Advisor” Yu Maochun - December 4, 2020
- Diamond Dust (Poems from the Black Sea): a book series of poetic marine Ikebana compositions - December 3, 2020
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Feature Weekly journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.