New York City, 29th October, 2020, ZEXPRWIRE, Elitium has spent over three years building value. Today, they have a portfolio of wealth management products that a broad audience can use. And it’s attracting interest from many quarters.
In the last weeks and months Elitium extended their network with several strategic partners in order to bring even more value to the table. Today the company announced that they are working with one of the most active venture firms in the blockchain space.
They typically operate behind the scenes, so you may not know much about them. Let’s fix that: introducing GDA Capital.
GDA Capital Is Pleased To Meet You.
GDA Capital is the GDA Group’s capital markets arm.
The financial institution provides merchant banking services to financial technology, blockchain, digital asset, and other disruptive technology businesses — with:
- Head offices in Toronto and New York City
- Experience spanning the entire blockchain industry
- A background leading million-dollar marketing campaigns
- Over $5 billion of asset placements under its belt
- Over $1 billion in OTC transactions completed
GDA Capital connects financial institutions with the blockchain.
And the company’s experienced team has a world-leading track record of executing projects for Fortune 500 companies and governments — alongside digital asset offerings, making them the perfect strategic fit for Elitium.
What The Partnership Means For Elitium.
GDA Capital supports ventures from the incubation phase right through to liquidity. And their commitment means Elitium has more resources to grow the company at an even higher pace.
The team of GDA Capital has already successfully worked with several prominent blockchain companies, including the likes of Tron. And they have a proven model for taking emerging cryptocurrencies mainstream.
They’ve now seen the potential of EUM. The collaboration could bring significant value to anyone who’s part of the Elitium journey.
Here’s how we both parties plan to leverage the tie-up in the coming months:
- Add human resources, grow Elitium’s network, and deepen industry expertise
- Access a broad family office network and speak at industry events
- Focus on expanding in North America and Canada
- Build relationships with the world’s leading crypto exchanges
If you thought Elitium’s plans were ambitious before the partnership, they’ve now multiplied. As the company continues to develop its offering, add more capital partners, and list on global exchanges, momentum will grow significantly.
Today’s announcement marks a meaningful milestone in turning the Elitium vision into a reality.
The post Elitium Announces Official Partnership with Leading Crypto Fund: GDA Capital appeared first on Zex PR Wire.
- NRVT Unveils the Pleasure of what Feeling Alive Means after Academic Study with New Song Livingroom Shaking - February 5, 2021
- Building Community Through Gaming: Celebrating Black History Month Virtually Online - February 5, 2021
- Pudding App wins the business of large enterprise customers with SOC 2 - February 5, 2021
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Feature Weekly journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.