The New York Journal and The American Reporter, together with the Berlin International Congress of Real Estate and Investment, recognized Theon’s “REEF RESIDENCE” project as the best recreational project for a luxurious vacation on the Black Sea coast.
Laureates will receive their prestigious award on 02/25/20 in Berlin at the gala evening of the International Congress of Real Estate and Investment at Berlin Capital Club, a private club for millionaires.
Nice, Cannes, Monaco, San Remo, and now Sochi – one geographical latitude – 42–45 °, a similar unique climate. And now there are common opportunities for a luxurious private vacation.
“Every year we review hundreds of investment projects, evaluate the winners for achievements in the field of economic development, politics and international relations,” says Anna Stukkert, owner of the investment company Stukkert & Co, chief organizer of the International Congress of Real Estate and Investment. “The REEF RESIDENCE project will receive an award for the development of luxurious recreation in Russia.”
Privacy, high security, aesthetics, favorable location, infrastructure, environmental friendliness – “REEF RESIDENCE” meets all the requirements of a club holiday.
The complex with a total area of over 25 thousand m2 has 72 panoramic apartments with views to sea, two villas and a penthouse, has spa and fitness areas, swimming pools, a private beach.
- Excellent ecology – the complex embraces 37 hectares of the arboretum, located away from highways and railways.
- Convenient location – the complex is located in close proximity to the residence of the President of the Russian Federation “Bocharov Ruchey”, 10 minutes from the seaport, 45 minutes from the airport.
- Aesthetics. The architectural concept of the club residence was developed by the famous Moscow architect Yuri Grigoryan (the architectural bureau Project Meganom). His significant projects: Barvikha Luxury Village, residential club houses on Ostozhenka – “Molochny”, Crystal House. In the interior decoration used natural materials: stone, wood, leather, glass.
Latest posts by Jason Hahn (see all)
- “Ladies In Science” This Year’s Theme OnNational Science Day On February 28 - February 28, 2020
- Google Doodle Celebrates Marcel Pagnol’s 125th Birthday - February 28, 2020
- Today’s Doodle Presents Dominican Republic Independence Day 2020 - February 27, 2020